The University Mail Center is located in the McNutt Campus Center. All mail is received and distributed through the University Mail Center. Students are assigned a four-digit box number, which should be listed after the address line and/or after the five-digit zip code.
An example follows:
First and last name
William Woods University
One University Avenue, Box _ _ _ _
Fulton, MO 65251- _ _ _ _
Mail Center office hours:
Monday through Friday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The McNutt Campus Center is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, meaning mailboxes are always accessible by student, however they will only be able to pick up deliveries and other items that will not fit in their mailbox, as well as get assistance opening their mailbox during office hours.
Mail Center Supervisor
Some things to remember...
- Please memorize your combination for your campus box. We will be happy to assist you while you are learning.
- Please pick up your mail every day. Mail that is not picked up within the 4-week period after being received will be returned to sender or disposed of if it is junk mail.
- International letters or large envelopes can be sent from this Mail Center. International packages will need to be mailed through the Fulton Post Office located at 301 Court Street, Fulton, MO 65251. Their phone number is 573.642.2857. If you need a package insured, it will also be necessary to take it to the Fulton Post Office since our machine is not set up for that.
- Postage stamps or books of stamps may be purchased as well as packages shipped United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Services (UPS), but payment must be made at time of transaction via check or cash. Packages sent UPS must have a street address, no P.O. Boxes allowed, and additional insurance can be purchased. Packages may be sent USPS within the United States.
- A fax machine is available for a nominal fee depending on the number of pages being faxed.