- Programs and Degrees
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Sport Management
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Sport Management
Build leadership skills for success on and off the field.
Skilled professionals are needed to handle every aspect in the giant world of sports, from the management of players, teams, facilities and events to the marketing and advertising of tickets, games, products, and experiences.
Sport Management students graduate prepared for careers in every segment of the billion-dollar global sports industry, including professional leagues and organizations, governing bodies, K-12 and higher education, community recreation, non-profits, media companies, as well as non-sport entities that partner with various sport sectors.
Career positions can include marketing managers, athletic directors, business operations managers, development officers, event managers, and sales roles. A minor in Business Administration can further strengthen career potential.
- Highly skilled faculty with real-world experience
- Two-internship model for greater hands-on experience
- Service-learning opportunities with on-campus and local sporting bodies
- Opportunities to work with NAIA Athletics staff on class projects
- $1.3 million state-of-the-art Center for Human Performance
- Plus One program; earn an MBA or Master of Organizational Leadership (MAOL) with one additional year of study, saving time and money
Learn more about undergraduate admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.