- Student Experience
- Undergraduate Student Experience
- Clubs and Organizations
- Student Representation
Develop strong leadership skills, show your school pride and become a part of the team that makes William Woods University such an incredible place for students, faculty and visitors. Join any of the following clubs or committees and have an impact on the decisions and direction of the university.
Student Alumni Council
The purpose of this council is to be responsible for the development of healthy student/alumni relations, including the following:
- Presenting a base for interaction between students and alumni
- Promoting awareness of lifestyles, thought, careers, and experiences of alumni and students
- Easing the transition from student to alumnus
- Assisting with the orientation of new students
- Promoting class spirit and unity
- Raising the awareness of William Woods University to the Fulton community
The Student Assembly serves as the voice of students at William Woods University. A student-run body in which all students have full membership, the assembly's purpose is to provide an open forum where students may voice concerns, share ideas and form linkages within the campus community. The Student Assembly is designed to increase effective communication among students and the rest of the university.
Students Today Alumni Tomorrow
The purpose of Students Today Alumni Tomorrow is to enhance the William Woods University student experience by strengthening traditions and building loyalty to The Woods.