William Woods University promotes a student-centered learning environment valuing inclusion, creativity, and intellectual inquiry. Focused on professions-oriented education, we prepare learners for success.
The vision of William Woods University is to be recognized as a progressive and growing leader in higher education, fiscally healthy, and achieving quality in all aspects of institutional life, while cultivating highly respected, innovative, unique programs.
- The liberal arts is the foundation of our mission.
- Responsiveness to student needs is paramount for success for both the students we
serve and the institution's viability.
- An academic environment demonstrates and promotes creative, intellectual inquiry.
- Positive relationships among students, faculty, and staff enhance the learning experience.
- Education is inclusive and student-centered.
- The institution has a responsibility to demonstrate and promote ethical behavior.
- Total development of the individual prepares the individual for a constantly changing
- The culture of our university and communities is conducive to the positive development
of relationships among students, faculty, and staff.
- A quality educational environment directly impacts outstanding student achievement.
Please use the navigation menu on the right to browse or search the WWU Academic Catalog.