- Student Experience
- Undergraduate Student Experience
- Multicultural Opportunities
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Part of our purpose is to help you find yours. William Woods University is a place of passion, growth and encouragement — the place where you come alive to your truest self, where you pursue big dreams and hold dearly in your heart every small moment.
At the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, we are here to celebrate you for who you are — to share in diversity of personality, ethnicity, language, culture and tradition and to learn from each other to become well-rounded people with a more holistic view of the world.
The primary goal of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion is to support students from every walk of life by:
- Coordinating, implementing, and promoting all-inclusive cultural programming
- Fostering understanding and appreciation for racial, ethnic, gender, age, and other cultural differences
- Providing culturally correct, informative presentations, to encourage discussions on current cultural issues and events
- Scheduling relevant cultural film series
- Offering professional development workshops and training to faculty, staff, and students to increase cultural awareness
Learn about the different multicultural events happening in the surrounding community and all throughout Missouri. Explore community events calendars for:
"We must learn to live together as brothers, or we are going to perish together as fools."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
For questions, comments, or to become involved with the Multicultural Affairs Club or Queers and Allies (Q&A), please contact:
Director, Office of Diversity and Inclusion
President, Queers and Allies (Q&A) Club
President, Office of Diversity and Inclusion