- Student Experience
- Undergraduate Student Experience
- Clubs and Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Sorority Recruitment
Wednesday, January 20th
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Join sorority recruitment counselors for an informational meeting covering all the ins-and-outs of sorority recruitment. Students will learn more about sorority membership and explore their own personal values. All students welcome, no advance registration required.Meet our Sororities!
What to expect of Recruitment?
- Expect to be nervous and stressed. It's natural to have butterflies in your stomach when you meet the chapters, but it will get easier as the days progress. And remember, the sisters are just as nervous as you! They also feel a lot of pressure to find new sisters for their chapter. Just relax and smile, and recruitment will breeze by.
- Expect to meet a lot of new people! One of the best parts of recruitment is all the new people you meet, both peers and upperclass women. You may find your new best friend right in your recruitment group. At any rate, you're guaranteed to end recruitment with a whole bunch of new friends.
- Expect to be asked questions. Recruitment relies a lot on conversation and interaction to help you meet the sisters and for them to meet you. They want to know more about you, so don't be surprised if they ask you questions. At the same time, we encourage you to ask your own questions of them. You're trying to find out more about them, too!
- Expect to have fun!! Recruitment is not always serious. Your new sisters will be a lot of fun to meet!!