WWU Sticker Design Contest
Calling all creatives!
Hey WWU students, do you have an eye for design? Looking to leave your mark on campus in a big way? Then we've got just the challenge for you—our first-ever Sticker Design Contest!
Our wonderful Admissions team wants to give away small round stickers to newly accepted students of both our on-campus (WWU) and online (Woods Global) programs. Therefore, we need two different sticker designs themed to the specific program.
- The sticker for the on-campus program must either have the WWU logo or the text “William Woods University” within the design and can also include any other elements that embody the spirit of WWU (see downloadable elements below).
- The sticker for the online program must either have the Woods Global logo or the text “Woods Global” within the design and can also include any other elements that embody the spirit of WWU (see downloadable elements below).
Rules & Guidelines
- 2-inch full-color circle stickers
- Students may submit a design for either or both stickers, but not more than one of each.
- The design must not exceed 4x4 inches.
- Submissions should be in high-resolution JPEG or PNG file format.
Both winners will receive $100 and be featured on both the William Woods University website and social media.
All entries must be submitted by October 13, 2023.
Submit designs to Lisa Simms, Graphic Design Instructor, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will be chosen by a panel of design and marketing professionals.