- My strong belief in excellence, accessibility, and equity for every learner, commitment to lifelong learning, and steadfast moral compass will serve as driving forces to prepare doctoral students to be transformational leaders in the 21st century.
- My greatest professional desire is to help develop impactful 21st century educational leaders. Hargreaves, Boyle, and Harris share this same sentiment as stated in their book Uplifting Leadership. “This is the ultimate goal of leaders. When we eventually step aside and complete our final journey, the good works and the good work should go on. Our life’s work is to help raise others up---our children, our colleagues, and our communities. That becomes our lasting legacy.
Major Areas of Interest:
- Educational Leadership
- Interdisciplinary Instructional Unit Planning Aligned to STE+AM
- District Strategic Planning and Continuous Improvement
- Teacher and Administrator Evaluation Systems
- Developing School Board Capacity and Impact Leadership Skills
Courses Currently Teaching:
- EDU563 Applied Instr Thry/Strtgy Usng Tech