Woods 101: Orientation Begins
Thursday Jun 06, 2019 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
William Woods understands the needs of incoming freshmen, transfers, and their families. Woods 101: Orientation Begins is dedicated to easing the transition to William Woods and to preparing students for success!
Select a date and plan to spend the day with us!
- Thursday, June 6
- Friday, July 26
Woods 101: Orientation Begins will be individualized to meet your needs! During Woods 101 you can:
- Get to know current students and your future classmates through fun social activities
- Meet with our friendly staff in Student Financial Services to finalize your financial aid
- Familiarize yourself with the William Woods campus
- Receive your student ID
- Sit down with your academic adviser to pre-register for fall classes
Spend the afternoon visiting with William Woods faculty of your choice to discuss:
- Student Success Center
- Math Assessment Testing
- Honors Program
- E-Campus (Virtual Bookstore)
- Financial Aid
How to Register:
Registering for the event is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the RSVP Now Button below
- Select the “Special Event” checkbox
- Enter in 06/06/2019 in the Start Date field and 06/06/2019 in the End Date field and then select “Search!”
- Select number of Attendees (including yourself) on the Woods 101 event listing date that you wish you to attend and then select “Continue” in the top right corner
- Complete the form
- Review and make sure to select the Confirm button
* Online registration for the June 6th Woods 101 event closes at 5 p.m., Monday, June 3rd. After that time, please contact your Admissions Counselor to register for the event by phone.
If you have any issues with the form or have any questions, please call Ashley Sundin at 573.592.4400. You should receive a confirmation email shortly after registering.