We're sorry, but this position is no longer available.
Job Title: Research & Data Analytics Graduate Assistant
Department: Student Life
Reports To: Chief Student Experience Officer
Job Type: This is a part time, exempt position.
Research & Data Analyst (GA) to join our student experience team. We are looking for someone to help us make data driven decisions around all things marketing, growth, and student experience. You will think strategically, optimize analytics tools, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings to senior leaders and work effectively as part of a cross-functional team. This role will report to our CXO of while also interacting with leaders of our Student Experience Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
What you’ll do:
• Analyze competitor website and compose competitive analyses by program
• Verify the accuracy and relevance of competitor data annually
• Collect and report on KPIs for programmatic success
• Conduct programmatic competitive research and analyze benchmarking data for growth
• Develop and measure ROI of student life cycle interventions
• Research, identify, implement, and optimize our data collection and analytics tools for validation of student life cycle interventions
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Marketing, Analytics or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Website content curator and programmatic ranking contact
• Understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's (Required)
• Marketing: 2 years (Required)
• To be developed, not more than 20 hours a week
• Monday to Friday (week days)
William Woods University is an independent institution chartered by the State of Missouri with main campus facilities in Fulton, MO. It has been operating continuously since 1870, taking its current form as a coeducational university with undergraduate and graduate programs in 1993.
Today, William Woods draws approximately 2,000 undergraduate and graduate students from 35 states and approximately 11 foreign countries. William Woods has been ranked as a Top 100 Midwest University by U.S. News and World Report, and has been recognized for the quality and affordability of its online degree programs.
With a full liberal arts curriculum, William Woods also offers a strong professional tradition, with nationally ranked programs in Equestrian Studies and American Sign Language. Its graduate education program figures strongly in the administration and leadership of Missouri's state school system.
William Woods University is governed by a self-perpetuating board of trustees, and remains committed to serving the public good by helping students link intellectual development with the responsibilities of citizenship and professional life.
William Woods University is an Equal Opportunity Employer