CARES Act Grant
The following reports pertain to William Woods University's disbursement of funds received by way of the Higher Education Relief Fund:
- May 20, 2020
- July 1, 2020
- August 17, 2020
- October 1, 2020
- Quarterly Reporting - September 30, 2020
- HEERF Quarterly Student Grant Report - March 31, 2021
WWU is finalizing the distribution of funds from the CARES Grant and will no longer be accepting applications.
Additional CARES Grant Application Information
On May 20, William Woods University announced plans to distribute Student Emergency Grant funds under the CARES Act. These funds were designed to assist currently enrolled students with expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the novel coronavirus. This grant was awarded to William Woods University through limited stimulus funds provided in the CARES Act, and eligibility is restricted by the U.S. Department of Education.
Eligibility requirements for students were as follows:
- Must have been enrolled in in-person classes at WWU as of March 13, 2020
- Must have been in good academic standing, as determined by the University
- Must have been eligible to participate in federal aid programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 as demonstrated with a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the university.
The grant funds were awarded on a first-come first-serve basis until grant funds were fully distributed to eligible students.