Directions: Please select ONE essay prompt from the options listed below and respond to it in an essay of 250 words.
1. Describe a moment that forced you to change your opinion about an issue or person.
2. Can something be bought or sold for more than it is worth?
3. Recount an incident or period of time in your life when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons did you learn?
4. How does color affect meaning?
5. What is a skill or concept you have taught yourself in the last year? How did you teach yourself this new skill or concept, and what makes the skill or concept valuable to you today?