New Undergraduate Student Information
We are so glad to have you here as an essential part of the William Woods family. You’ve been accepted as a student and are ready to get started on this new season of life, and you’re probably wondering — what’s next? As you prepare to begin your time here on campus and get acclimated, here are a few things you may need to know:
- New Student Questionnaire
- New Student Orientation
- Week of Welcome
- Buy Your Textbooks
- Complete the Dual Credit and Computer Literacy Surveys
- Log in to Quicklaunch. Instructions for initial setup can be found on your Student Technology Guide email from the UIT Help Desk.
- Once you have logged in, click the "Student Forms" link.
- Complete the Dual Credit, AP, and IB Exam Form.
- Upon completion, you will receive an email containing a link to the Computer Literacy Survey.
- Theater Ticket Information
- Fraternity and Sorority Recruitment Information
- Tucker Dining Hall Information
- Career Services
- Faith Services
- Mail Center
- Center for Ethics and Global Studies
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Counseling and Health Services
Health and Safety
- Campus Safety
- Alcohol and Drug Policies
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Success™ Not Anymore Online Education Program (Owlnet login required)
- Emergency Procedures
- Fire Safety Information
- Missing Student Policy
- Personnel, Procedures and Reporting
University Text Alert System (Woods Alert)
All students, faculty, and staff are automatically provided with a Woods Alert account. To access and modify your account, click on the link below. Your log-in credentials will be the same as those used to log-on to campus computers.
- To access and modify your account, please visit: https://williamwoods.regroup.com
- To view active Woods Alerts, or to bookmark the Alert page for future reference, please visit: https://williamwoods.regroup.com/networks/williamwoods/groups/emergency-alerts