New Undergraduate Student Information
We are so glad to have you here. You’ve been accepted as a student and are ready to get started on this next chapter of life, and you’re probably wondering — what’s next? To keep things simple, we have created a new Student Checklist with all of the tasks, information, and resources you need in one place.
To get to your checklist, please Log in to Quicklaunch. Instructions for initial setup can be found on your Student Technology Guide email from the UIT Help Desk, or contact the UIT Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-592-4224.
- New Student Checklist (Owlnet login required)
- Make sure you have paid your deposit (if you have not already)
Move-in and Orientation Information
2022 Fall Orientation information is available now!
- August 5 - Head CAs
- August 6 - CAs
- August 8 - Fall Sport Athletes, 9a.m. - 10 a.m.
- August 13 - Sorority Leaders, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- August 14 - Orientation Leaders, Pi-Chis and IFC, Peer Players, and Sorority Women, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- August 15 - Fraternity Men, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- August 17 - New Incoming Honors Students and FA Students, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- August 18
- New Students in Even Room Numbers, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- New Students in Odd Room Numbers, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Commuter Students, 1:30 p.m.
- August 20 - 21 - Returning Student Move-In, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Classes begin August 22, with a Back to School Bash held from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Travel and Local Information
- Residential Halls and Apartments
- Residential Requirements
- What to Pack/Not Pack List
- Fraternity and Sorority Recruitment Information
- Tucker Dining Hall Information
- Career Services
- Faith Services
- Mail Center
- Center for Ethics and Global Studies
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Who to Contact with Services Questions (Directory)
- Counseling and Health Services
Health and Safety
- Campus Safety
- Alcohol and Drug Policies
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Emergency Procedures
- Fire Safety Information
- Missing Student Policy
- Personnel, Procedures and Reporting
University Text Alert System (Woods Alert)
All students, faculty, and staff are automatically provided with a Woods Alert account. To access and modify your account, click on the link below. Your log-in credentials will be the same as those used to log-on to campus computers.
- To access and modify your account, please visit: https://williamwoods.regroup.com
- To view active Woods Alerts, or to bookmark the Alert page for future reference, please visit: https://williamwoods.regroup.com/networks/williamwoods/groups/emergency-alerts