University Information Technologies (UIT) welcomes you to William Woods University. The UIT Help Desk is here to assist with technology during your semesters at WWU. We provide service and support for a wide variety of issues that range from laptop repair to account help.
The University Helpdesk is happy to help with the following technology service at no cost to students.
- General technology questions
- Computer Purchasing Advice - Recommended Computer Spec's
- Software questions and installs
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Smart Television set up
- Account setup and password issues (E-Mail, Owlnet, Woods account)
- Mobile device setup and configuration
- Computer troubleshooting, virus detection and cleanup
- Hardware diagnosis
- Hardware installation
- Operating System reinstall
- Classroom hardware and software setup and configuration
- Campus computer lab issues
- Gaming system setup and configuration
- Computer driver questions and updates
- Room tech service support (a tech will come to your room to troubleshoot your issue)
- Walk-in Support: We are located on the corner of Ewing and 14th Street, behind Dulany Library.
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
William Woods is pleased to pass on technology discounts for students to the following companies.
- CDW (Computer Hardware & Software)