Undergraduate Regulations

Transfer Credit

The maximum number of undergraduate hours accepted by the Graduate College of William Woods University by transfer, examination, and/or portfolio may not exceed 90 hours, 70 of which can be taken at a community college. To earn an undergraduate degree through the Graduate College, a student must earn a minimum of 39 graded classroom semester credit hours (or complete the degree program core, whichever is greater). The Graduate College students who wish to take a course or courses at other institutions must obtain approval of the University Registrar in order to assure that such academic experience is eligible for transfer credit and that it fits into their academic program.

Credits are accepted at full value provided that the transferring institution is accredited by an agency recognized by the USDE (U.S. Department of Education)and CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation). Courses that are comparable to William Woods University course offerings are accepted in transfer. Courses accepted in transfer must have a final grade earned of "C" or above.

Updated 3/27/2012

Online Catalog 12-13