Undergraduate Regulations


Students who have Withdrawn, Departed Without Withdrawal, or have been subjected to academic dismissal may submit an application for readmission to the University Registrar. Readmission may be permitted, but the conditions of readmission may vary appreciably depending upon the manner in which the student left the institution.

Online Catalog 12-13