Graduate Regulations


Students who have withdrawn, departed without withdrawal, or been subjected to Academic Dismissal may seek readmission through the submission of an Application for Readmission. Readmission may be permitted, but the conditions of readmission may vary appreciably depending upon the manner in which the student left the institution.

Graduate Catalog 12-13