Missions and Goals
Graduate College is the academic and administrative unit of the University charged with responsibility for the administration of post-baccalaureate programs and undergraduate programs directed toward adult learners.
The primary goals of Graduate College are:
- To provide respected, innovative and unique programs of study in a variety of formats;
- To serve the community beyond the residential campus throughout the state of Missouri and beyond;
- To create national and international links to the region;
- To foster integration of theoretical and practical knowledge;
- To provide the foundation for additional studies and higher degrees;