Graduate Regulations

Documentation of Graduate Work at Other Institutions

Official transcripts of graduate work issued by each institution granting graduate credit are the only documentation accepted by the University. A graduate transcript issued by one institution which includes or notes graduate work completed at another institution and applicable to its programs is relevant only for the coursework completed at the issuing institution. As part of the application process for a degree or certificate program, students must submit official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended. Faxed transcripts and transcripts issued directly to students are not accepted.

Graduate Catalog 11-12