Academic Policy Details

Change of Grade

Once grades have been submitted to the University Registrar, they may be changed for one of three reasons:

1. to change an incomplete to a letter grade,

2. to correct a mathematical or clerical error, or

3. to accommodate a change resulting from an appeal.


These policies apply to the Semester Program/On Campus students only.  Graduate College Students will need to consult the Graduate College Bulletin.

Academic Catalog 2009