Admissions Menu

Academic Policy Details


Documentation of Undergraduate Work at Other Institutions

Official transcripts of undergraduate work by each institution granting credit are the only documentation accepted by the University. Undergraduate transcripts issued by one institution which include or note undergraduate coursework completed at another institution and applicable to its programs are relevant only for the coursework completed at the issuing institution. As part of the application process for a degree or certificate program, students must submit official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended. Faxed transcripts and transcripts issued directly to students are not accepted.

Academic Catalog 15-16