Contributions made annually...
to the university are important because they help students pursue their educational goals and help to meet the many needs of the university.
The Loyalty Fund...
previously known as the Annual Fund, provides year-round opportunities for William Woods University alumni, parents, and friends to help the university address urgent needs and fund special projects to benefit its students.
Who should consider participating?
Alumni, parents, and friends should consider this giving opportunity to help support projects such as the LEAD program, scholarships, enhancements to technology on campus, and other university priorities. Contributions made annually to the university are vital to the students' pursuit of educational goals and to meeting the many needs of the university.
Benefits & ways to participate in the Loyalty Fund
- Your name is listed in the annual Donor Honor Roll in The Woods magazine.
- You are contacted by current WWU students during phonathon and/or mail, given a university update, and asked to make a donation.
- Your gift directly impacts the lives of students at The Woods.
- Unrestricted gifts to the Loyalty Fund at a leadership level qualify the donor to be included in the President's Giving Society.
- Gifts to WWU, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
For information regarding the Loyalty Fund contact firstname.lastname@example.org.