President's Giving Society
Coming together for a common goal, leads to great accomplishments.
Alumni and friends who demonstrate their ongoing commitment to academic excellence by gifting to the WWU Annual Fund at a level of $1,000 or above are honored for their philanthropic endeavors and recognized through our President’s Giving Society. This recognition is based on gifts of $1,000 minimum made within each fiscal year - beginning July 1 and ending June 30.
An annual contribution to the President’s Giving Society impacts every aspect of university life and plays an important role in the way William Woods is evaluated by corporate and foundation donors, as well as major college rankings.
You are invited to explore the levels of the President’s Giving Society and provide your leadership donation for the continuation of excellence at WWU. Recognition is also available at a special value for graduates within the last ten years (i.e., 2012 thru 2021 graduation years).
Recognition levels are:
- The President’s Circle - $5,000 donation or more
- The President’s Council - $2,500 to $4,999 donation
- The President’s Committee - $1,000 to $2,499 donation
- The President’s Coalition – limited to graduates within the last 10 years - $500 donation
Benefits of Participation
- Three updates from the President each year, sharing important University news and the impact of your gift
- Welcome gift, exclusively branded to President's Giving Society membership
- Complimentary access to Alumni Reunion events
- Complimentary access to select on-campus and virtual theatre, arts and lecture events
- Complimentary access to Leaders Weekend, including in-person and virtual events
- Exclusive access to the President's Giving Society online pop-up shop, plus fun freebies
- Opportunities to share your ideas through Q&A panels and surveys
- 15% discount to the Logo store
- Employer Matching Program gifts can increase the impact of your gift and your recognition level.
- Monthly contributions by credit card toward a set amount of $1,000 or more can be arranged and automated for processing on the 15th of each month until your pledge commitment is fulfilled. Call 573.592.1128 for assistance.
- WWU is a 501(c)(3) organization and gifts are tax deductible in accordance with IRS guidelines.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.