President's Club Giving Society
When people come together for a common goal, they often achieve great things – to inspire our youth to dream…and pave the way for progress.
Alumni and friends demonstrate their ongoing commitment to academic excellence and visionary philanthropy through annual leadership gifts to the university. These donors are honored for their loyalty and generosity through the President’s Club Giving Society.
You can be recognized as a President’s Club Giving Society contributor with a gift to our Loyalty Fund totaling $1,000 or more annualy within the fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
President’s Club Giving Society recognition levels are:
- The President’s Circle - $5,000 or more
- The President’s Council - $2,500 to $4,999
- The President’s Committee - $1,000 to $2,499
- The President’s Coalition – limited to graduates within the last 10 years
- 2012 - 2016 Graduates - $250
- 2007 - 2011 Graduates - $500
Your annual leadership support directly endorses the university’s mission, impacts WWU’s standing in higher education, makes a difference in the lives of students, provides tuition reduction through LEAD and institutional scholarship awards, assists in academic programming development, and many other ways.
The President’s Club Giving Society represents the highest level of recognition in appreciation for the role this elite group of donors takes to ensure the future of William Woods University through their unrestricted gifts. In doing so, the university extends an annual invitation to all President’s Club Giving Society participants to a special on campus event held in their honor.
- Employer Matching Program gifts can increase the impact of your gift and its value.
- Monthly payments toward a set amount can be arranged and automated for processing on the 15th of each month until your total pledge is paid in full.
- Online giving is available.
- WWU is a 501(c) (3) organization and gifts are tax deductible in accordance with IRS guidelines.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.