Items marked by an asterisk ** are required by all students.
- Visit Campus
- Submit Tuition Deposit**
Submitting your deposit reserves your spot in the incoming class, reserves housing and allows you to register for classes. Space is limited so don't delay! Any student planning to attend, must submit the deposit.
Your deposit is applied toward your cost of attendance and fully refundable through May 1. If you submit your deposit prior to March 1, you are charged $150. Deposits submitted after March 1, you are charged $250.
To submit your deposit online, click on the above link or mail your deposit to:
William Woods University
Office of Admissions
One University Ave,
Fulton, Missouri 65251
You may also submit your deposit by calling the Office of Admission at 1.800.995.3159 or 573.592.4221.
- Submit the following Financial Aid documents:
- Accept or decline WWU Scholarships and Financial Aid offers
- Secure Housing by completing the New Student Questionnaire**
This is where you are able to let us know the type of roommate you're looking for, or if you already have someone in mind you would like to room with!
- Complete the Dual Credit and Computer Literacy Surveys**
- Required for freshman only, these forms must be submitted prior to registering for classes.
- Log in to Quicklaunch. Instructions for initial setup can be found on your Student Technology Guide email from the UIT Help Desk.
- Once you have logged in, click the "Student Forms" link.
- Complete the Dual Credit, AP, and IB Exam Form.
- Upon completion, you will receive an email containing a link to the Computer Literacy Survey.
- Transfer Equivalency
Determine whether your credits will transfer to WWU. William Woods is continually working to update this transfer equivalency website. If you do not find the institution from which you are transferring, please contact Tara Emerson at 573.592.4251 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend Freshman Advantage
Want to earn extra credit hours? This program is a three week program designed for incoming freshman to give you a head start on your college classes by earning 7 credit hours. You get to experience William Woods, meet upper classmen mentors, stay on campus and make new friends before you officially arrive in August.
- Equestrian Student? Complete the Incoming Student Questionnaire & Video
- Attend Woods 101
Can't attend Woods 101? Contact admissions for a registration appointment to lock in your classes!
- Submit your final Transcripts**
Upon completion of your final semester at your previous institution, please sent your final High School/College transcript(s) sent to William Woods. Due to federal regulations you are not eligible for federal financial aid until your high school transcripts have been submitted. Mail to: William Woods University, Office of Admissions, One University Ave, Fulton Missouri, 65251
- Send Immunization & Health Records**
- Check out the New Student Webpage & watch for info from Student Life!
This link will provide important links to all the information you'll need as you prepare for your arrival to William Woods!
- Order books
- Stay Connected all year long!
- Participate in New Student Orientation & Move-In Activities