Graduate Tuition and Fees
Your tuition won’t go up as long as you stay enrolled.
We call it our Tuition Promise: The Graduate program at William Woods University guarantees you will experience no tuition increases once your program has started, provided you remain continuously enrolled in that program.
- Undergraduate: $225/credit hour
- Graduate: $350/credit hour
- Education Specialist: $425/credit hour
- Doctorate: $600/credit hour
- Application: No charge
- Credentialed Learning Credit (Graduate): $100/credit hour
- Graduation Fee: $100
- Online Course Fee: $125 per course
- Students enrolled in online courses may drop a course by the end of the 5th business day after the course start date without a tuition or fee charge.
- Tuition is not refundable if the course is dropped after the end of the 5th business day.
- Withdrawal Calculation
- Federal Return Calculation
- Payment of tuition and fees is due on or before course start date.
- Current or former students with any past due or prior balance will not be permitted to register for subsequent semesters or obtain a transcript or diploma.
- Any account balance that has been paid using a personal check will have a wait time of two weeks before an account will be cleared for registration or for a transcript or diploma.
- A $75.00 late fee per semester will be charged on all outstanding balances.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- The university reserves the right to increase stated tuition and fees at any time. Fee changes become effective with the next payment due.
- William Woods University statements are delivered via email to William Woods issued email.
- Students can use CASHNet to log in and make secure payments on their accounts. Using CASHNet, students can also give permission to others (e.g. parents, guardians, spouses) to view current balance information and make online payments to accounts. The student is responsible for creating these logins - Student Financial Services staff cannot set up these accounts on a student's behalf.
- To pay your bill via credit card, please call (573) 592-4255 between 9 am and 3:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Remit checks or money orders to:
William Woods University
Student Financial Services
One University Avenue
Fulton, MO 65251
- Please write your ID number on the check or money order.