Virtual Professional Development for Educators
William Woods University has produced some of the best K-12 teachers, administrators, and post-secondary learning leaders through our long-standing bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. Now, we are proud to continue that same high quality with our reasonably priced, 100% virtual, self-paced professional development portal (VPD) designed to help teachers become even greater
Each module in our VPD:
- is created based on the current needs of real school districts
- can be completed within a maximum of three hours over the course of four weeks
- provides access to a live facilitator who will answer your questions
- contains reflection activities that you can complete
- divided into three 45-60 minute parts
- awards you a certificate upon completion
Modules currently offered include:
- Remote Learning Through Flipped Classroom
- Recognizing Trauma’s Influence on Student Behaviors
Build your own differentiated virtual professional development!
Our VPD can also be custom built to suit the specific vision, goals, and needs of your school district.
Rates are only $30 per teacher/per module, or two modules for $50 if registered all at once.
Please download the educator list template below and fill out all the fields for each educator participating in the Professional Development modules. Once completed, click the Registration link, fill out the requested information and upload your completed educator list. Upon submission, an invoice will be emailed to the billing contact listed. If you experience any issues registering, please contact the University Information Technologies Help Desk at 573.592.4224.
For more information about Virtual Professional Development, contact Dr. Stephen Tvorik at Stephen.Tvorik@williamwoods.edu.