About Menu ▾
- Alert others: Yell loudly, but avoid panic.
- Report it: Dial 9-911 for the Fire Department.
- Evacuate: Be sure everyone in your area has exited, close all doors and windows. Do not lock doors in case smoke forces you to return.
- Extinguish: Attempt to put the fire out only if it's very small.
- Use the extinguisher.
- If trapped: Close off the area and hang something out the window to signal for help.
- Stay Out: Do not re-enter the building.
- For Campus Security, dial 4357 (HELP) from a university phone or 573.592.4357 from a cell phone or off-campus phone.
When you need the Police, Fire or an Emergency Response, dial 9-911 from any university phone, or 911 from a cell or off-campus phone.