- Student Life
- Undergraduate Student Experience
- Student Services
- Career Services
- Faculty Resources
The Office of Career Services would enjoy the opportunity to do a presentation on career planning strategies in your classroom. Topics for presentation include, but are not limited to:
- How can Career Services help you?
- Resumes: How do you make yours stand out?
- Cover Letters: Do you have to have a cover letter?
- Interviewing: Sell yourself!
- Graduate school: How do you get in?
- Networking: It's who you know.
- Dress for Success: You are not wearing that are you?
- LinkedIn: What is it? How do you do it?
- LinkedIn: How can it help you get a job?
- Majorly Confused?: Let's figure out what you want to do with your life.
- Social Media: What does your online footprint look like?
- Dating or Job Searching?: How to score a date with your potential employer.
The Office of Career Services is happy to create a custom presentation for your class, if you don't see what you want.
Contact Amy Dittmer, Director of Career Services and Student Transition to schedule a presentation.
The Office of Career Services is located in the McNutt Campus Center
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.