Office of Multicultural Affairs
Embracing and Celebrating Diversity
The primary goal of the Office of Multicultural Affairs is to support students from every walk of life by:
- Coordinating, implementing, and promoting all-inclusive cultural programming.
- Fostering understanding and appreciation for racial, ethnic, gender, age, and other cultural differences.
- Providing informative presentations, to encourage discussions on current cultural issues and events.
- Scheduling relevant cultural film series.
- Offering professional development workshops and training to faculty, staff, and students to increase cultural awareness.
"We must learn to live together as brothers, or we are going to perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King, Jr
For questions of comments:
Contact: Cyndi Koonse, Coordinator, Office of Multicultural Affairs
Phone: (573) 592-4358
Fax: (573) 592-1646
If you would like to get involved with the Multicultural Affairs Club, please contact my office.
Community Events Calendars: