Welcome to Career Services
The mission of William Woods University's Career Services is to educate and empower students and alumni in the development of lifelong career strategies for a diverse world. Career Services provides a wide range of services for students and alumni of the university, including Career Exploration and Planning, Career Resource Library, Resume and Cover Letter Development, Job and Internship Searches, Graduate School Search Assistance, and Study Abroad Information (DOC).
Career Services is located in the McNutt Campus Center
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Amy Dittmer, Director of Career Services and Student Transition
2013 Graduates: Where are they now?
- Response Rate: 89%
- Of the respondents...87% are working
- 61% are working in their degree area
- 26% are working outside of their degree area
- Of the respondents...13% are in graduate school
- *Data does not include December 2013 graduates
Need help determining a career path? FOCUS can help!
Job or Internship Search? Resume or cover letter work?