- Student Experience
- Undergraduate Student Experience
- Clubs and Organizations
- Intercultural Organizations
At William Woods we believe that knowledge is to be found by stepping outside of your comfort zone and opening yourself up to the world around you. The following organizations were created to get you thinking beyond yourself. To introduce you to new cultures, new perspectives, new friendships, and new experiences.
Multicultural Affairs Club
Embracing and Celebrating Diversity
The primary goal of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion is to support students from every walk of life by:
- Coordinating, implementing, and promoting all-inclusive cultural programming
- Fostering understanding and appreciation for racial, ethnic, gender, age, and other cultural differences
- Providing informative presentations, to encourage discussions on current cultural issues and events
- Scheduling relevant cultural film series
- Offering professional development workshops and training to faculty, staff, and students to increase cultural awareness
"We must learn to live together as brothers, or we are going to perish together as fools."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Learn about different international and cultural honorary organizations and discover how you can get involved.