Order of Omega Honor Society Welcomes New Initiates
|7/24/2013||Mary Ann Beahon|
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||(573) 592-1127|
The Order of Omega chapter at William Woods University selected 15 new members to join the elite honor society during the past academic year.
Order of Omega is a national honor society that continues to recognize outstanding Greek members for their academics, leadership in their chapter and in the community.
New members of Order of Omega are:
· Hannah Lindburg, an Alpha Phi from Reno, Nev.
· Jenny Morris, an Alpha Phi from Overland Park, Kan.
· Kyle Konigsberg, a Pi Kappa Alpha from Simi Valley, Calif.
· Claire Thibodaux, an Alpha Chi Omega from Wildwood, Mo.
· Mary Raines Scriber, a Chi Omega from Bentonville, Ariz.
· Taylor Oestreich, a Phi Gamma Delta from Fulton, Mo.
· Tara Seboldt, an Alpha Phi from Fults, Ill.
· Julia Needhammer, an Alpha Phi from Flagstaff, Ariz.
· Sally Bohlinger, an Alpha Chi Omega from Lake Elmo, Minn.
· Alicia Delaney, an Alpha Chi Omega from St. Peters, Mo.
· Sam Cooper, an Alpha Chi Omega from Wentzville, Mo.
· Julie Marchesi, an Alpha Phi from Foristell, Mo.
· Cristina Christianson, a Delta Gamma from Scottsdale, Ariz.
· Darian Lightfoot, an Alpha Chi Omega from Fort Madison, Iowa
· Ashley McCaffrey, an Alpha Chi Omega from Olathe, Kan.
Students eligible for Order of Omega must be in good standing with one of the Greek chapters on campus. They must maintain a GPA above the all-Greek average and have at least 60 college credits, 30 from William Woods.