Job Title: Adjunct Instructor for Math/Science
Reports To: Division Chair, Science, Math & Human Performance
Job Type: This is a part time, exempt position.
William Woods University is now accepting applications for an adjunct instructor to teach General Chemistry I labs. This course includes biology majors and general education students. This course is taught during the fall semester only.
- A doctorate in chemistry is preferred, but applicants with a Master's degree and a minimum of 18 graduate hours in chemistry will be considered.
- Experience teaching general chemistry classes.
- Demonstrated teaching effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent computer based skills.
William Woods University is an Equal Opportunity Employer