Job Title: Adjunct Instructor for Art/Graphic Design
Department: Fine & Performing Arts
Reports To: Division Chair, Arts and Humanities
Job Type: This is a part time, exempt position.
William Woods University is now accepting applications for an adjunct instructor to teach Ceramics. This course includes studio art majors and general education students. This course is taught in fall and spring semesters.
- A Masters degree or higher in studio art.
- Experience teaching studio art classes.
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent computer based skills.
William Woods University is an Equal Opportunity Employer