Job Title: Adjunct Instructor for Graduate Equestrian Studies
Department: Equestrian Studies
Reports To: MED EQE Program Manager
Job Type: This is a part time, exempt position.
William Woods University is now accepting applications for part-time, online adjunct teaching positions for the Masters Degree in Equestrian Education program. These are ongoing positions as needed each semester.
- An Educational Specialist or Doctoral degree in the related field for teaching master level courses.
- A Masters degree may be considered if applicant has tremendous experience and an outstanding record of expertise in the Equestrian field.
- Experience teaching online courses and professional working experience in the related fields is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines.
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with diverse school/campus constituents.
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent computer based skills.
William Woods University is an Equal Opportunity Employer