Job Title: Enrollment Representative
Department: Graduate and Evening Programs
Reports To: Director of Online Enrollment
Job Type: This is a full time, exempt position.
William Woods University is currently seeking a talented, energetic Enrollment Representative for our Non-traditional Enrollment team. The Enrollment Representative is responsible for recruiting qualified students for the Evening and Online degree programs offered at William Woods University.
Enrollment advising activities will be accomplished by phone and face to face, through an advising and consultative engagement process. Knowing that lives are changed through educational attainment, the Enrollment Representative seeks ways to understand, consult, guide, support, and encourage prospective students to fulfill their potential, accomplish their educational goals, understand how programs at William Woods can help them realize their ambitions, and ultimately to help them enroll. The Enrollment Representative enjoys contacting and communicating with potential students face to face, by phone, email, and the Internet. The Enrollment Representative excels in a goal-oriented, results-oriented, and deadline-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling a high-volume of inbound and outbound calls from/to a constantly growing pool of prospective students.
- Responding to emails from prospective students who are requesting further information about the evening or online programs offered by William Woods University.
- Setting and holding individual phone and/or face to face appointments with prospective students to provide a detailed breakdown of the features and benefits of William Woods University evening and online programs.
- Providing prompt follow-up and problem resolution as needed.
- Recording and entering prospect data accurately into all databases.
- Delivering superior customer service to prospective students to support the overall goals of the department and university.
- Following up with leads and contacts to provide service of the highest quality.
- Representing the university at enrollment open house events, conferences, and other regional presentations, as needed.
- Business to business lead development and relationship management.
- Meeting monthly enrollment goals/expectations and interpreting information to improve performance.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and superior student retention and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree required and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive experience in higher education recruiting and advising preferred.
- Highly motivated with a passion for student success.
- Experience with higher education, admissions, recruitment, and financial aid.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, be highly organized, and adaptable.
- Innovation; have the ability to develop new strategies to generate new inquiries.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relate to diverse audiences.
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone.
- The ability to work nights and weekends a needed.
- Regional travel throughout assigned territory as needed.
- Must possess a valid Missouri Driver’s License and have a clean driving record.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to climb several flights of stairs several times each day.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to speak and read English fluently.
- Ability to hear.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard.
- Effective mobility skills required to move about freely and quickly in office and on campus.
William Woods University is an Equal Opportunity Employer