- Positions are open if posted. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Please apply by clicking Application for Employment at the bottom of this page.
Individuals interested in applying for an open position should complete an
- Application for Employment
- Cover Letter
- Three Professional References
- You may upload the supporting documents after your application is submitted. Faculty applications should include a copy of transcripts.
Current Staff Positions:
- no current positions
Current Faculty Positions:
Full-Time Faculty Positions: To begin Fall, 2013
Current Graduate Assistant Opportunities:
William Woods University offers the opportunity of practical experience to Graduate Assistants in exchange for remuneration. A graduate assistantship is a way for a graduate student to work for WWU in his or her chosen field, while receiving a room and/or board combination with the bonus of free tuition. Assistantships can be an excellent way to gain experience while continuing education. Learn More
Current Adjunct Faculty Positions:
Adjunct applications must include the application, resume and a copy of official transcripts to be considered for employment. Evaluation will not be considered until application is complete.
William Woods University is now accepting applications for part-time online adjunct teaching positions for
- General Education Courses
- Undergraduate ASL - English Interpreting Program (click to see job description)
- Master Degree Teaching and Technology program
These are ongoing positions as needed each semester. More Information (PDF)
Currently, adjunct Business faculty in all disciplines including Accounting, Finance, Business Law, are needed for the Graduate College in the following Missouri locations: Farmington, Chillicothe, Harrisonville, Blue Springs, Kirksville, Joplin.
Summer Student Work Opportunities
- Summer Riding Program (2 week position) Positions Available:
- Teaching Assistant (Saddle Seat, Western, and Hunt Seat available)
- Assistant Counselor
Please Read Before Applying:
- Applications must be submitted through the electronic method to ensure delivery to the proper search committees. Please do not mail, email, or fax application materials.
- William Woods University only accepts uploads in PDF or picture formats. If you are using a Word document or other formats, please convert to a PDF.
- Be sure to select the position for which you are applying from the drop-down box on the application. If the position is not listed in the drop down box, it is not yet active and will be within a 2-3 days. Please do not submit your information under a different position than you are applying. It will not reach the correct department.
- Positions are posted on our web site for a minimum of five days. Interviews begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- Trouble submitting? Please click on the letters of the word "yes" after completing the application. This will bring up a "Submit" box that will allow you to upload additional documents. Make sure you do not have a security setting or pop-up blocker turned on that will prevent your submission.
- Background checks are performed only after an offer is made for employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check.