- Positions are open if posted. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Please apply by clicking Application for Employment below.
Individuals interested in applying for an open position should complete an
- Cover Letter
- Three Professional References
- You may upload the supporting documents after your application is submitted. Faculty applications should include a copy of transcripts.
Current Staff Positions:
Full-Time Faculty Positions: To begin Fall, 2014
Graduate Assistant Opportunities:
William Woods University offers the opportunity of practical experience to Graduate Assistants in exchange for remuneration. A graduate assistantship is a way for a graduate student to work for WWU in his or her chosen field, while receiving a room and/or board combination with the bonus of free tuition. Assistantships can be an excellent way to gain experience while continuing education. Learn More
Current Adjunct Faculty Positions:
Adjunct applications must include the application, resume and a copy of official transcripts to be considered for employment. Evaluation will not be considered until application is complete.
Summer Student Work Opportunities
- Summer Riding Program (2 week position) Positions Available for Summer 2014:
- Teaching Assistant (Saddle Seat, Western, and Hunt Seat available)
- Assistant Counselor
Please Read Before Applying:
- Applications must be submitted through the electronic method to ensure delivery to the proper search committees. Please do not mail, email, or fax application materials.
- William Woods University only accepts uploads in PDF or picture formats. If you are using a Word document or other formats, please convert to a PDF.
- Be sure to select the position for which you are applying from the drop-down box on the application. If the position is not listed in the drop down box, it is not yet active and will be within a 2-3 days. Please do not submit your information under a different position than you are applying. It will not reach the correct department.
- Positions are posted on our web site for a minimum of five days. Interviews begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.