Adjunct Faculty Information
At William Woods University, we rely on a strong, experienced, and well-credentialed faculty to build our reputation of knowledge and instructional excellence for the students we serve. We have long prided ourselves on the quality of our institution, characterized by small class sizes, an excellent, committed teaching faculty, and solid academic programs.
Adjunct faculty are a very important component in our success, and an integral part of our Graduate College as well as our traditional undergraduate programs. As a result, we accept applications from adjuncts year-round to meet our continually changing needs.
To submit your application, please complete the on-line application through the link below, upload your vitae or resume along with contact information for three professional references. Division Chairs review the needs and the applicants on a regular basis. You will be contacted by the hiring department if selected for employment.
WWU Employee Application Please be sure to select an area of expertise and indicate they type of delivery you are interested in (traditional classroom, on-line, or both).
Upon hiring, adjunct faculty will be asked to read the Adjunct Faculty Handbook (PDF) and then sign an Employee Acknowledgement Form (PDF) acknowledging that you have read the handbook and will abide by university policies. For on-line instructors, additional requirements may be necessary.
The following payroll forms for new adjunct faculty must be completed before beginning a postion.
- WWU Employee Information Form (PDF)
- Form I-9 (Employee Eligibility Verification) (PDF) - IMPORTANT: Original forms of identification, as listed on the back of the I-9 Form, must be presented to a designated WWU staff member to verify and document identification and employment eligibility.
- Federal W-4 (Employee's Federal Withholding Allowance Certificate) (PDF)
- MO W-4 (Employee's State Withholding Allowance Certificate) (PDF)
- Confidentiality Form (PDF)
- Background Check Release Form (PDF)
Questions? Contact the Office of Human Resources at 573.592.1106 or via email.