Removing a Saved Pin in Windows XP
- Right click on wireless icon
- Click WWU Wireless
- Change Advanced Settings
- Wireless Network tab
- Click WWU Wireless
Windows XP Wireless Configuration Instructions:
- Double click on the Wireless Network Connection icon in the system tray of the computer (located near the time display in the bottom right corner of your screen).
- In the Wireless Network Connection window, click on Change advanced settings.
- Click the Wireless Networks Tab.
- Check to see if WWU WIRELESS displays under the Preferred networks list. If it does, highlight it, click the Properties button, and proceed to step 10. If it does not, proceed to step 5.
- If WWU WIRELESS is not listed under Preferred networks, click the Add button.
- In the Network name (SSID) field, enter WWU WIRELESS.
- In the Network Authentication field, select WPA 2.
- In the Data encryption field, select TKIP.
- Make sure the box is unchecked next to This is a computer to computer (ad-hoc) network; wireless access points are not used.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- In the EAP type: field, select Protected EAP (PEAP).
- Make sure the box is unchecked next to Authenticate as computer when computer information is unavailable.
- Make sure the box is unchecked next to Authenticate as guest when user or computer information is unavailable.
- Click the Properties button.
- Make sure the box is unchecked next to Validate Server Certificate.
- Check the box next to Enable Fast Reconnect.
- Click the Configure button.
- Uncheck the box next to Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any), and then click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Protected EAP Properties window.
- Click the Connection tab.
- If you would like to connect to WWU Wireless automatically when you are in a location with WWU Wireless service, check the box next to Connect when this network is in range. If you do not want to automatically connect, leave this box unchecked.
- Click OK to exit the Wireless Network Properties window.
- WWU WIRELESS should now display in the Preferred Networks list. Click OK to exit. You have successfully configured the Windows XP client.
- Click on the bubble on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Woods Way username/password.
Passsword is your Student ID#
Domain is: WILLIAMWOODS
- Click OK
- Wait for connection.
Logging into TrustWave (make sure you have an internet connection)
- Open a web browser (such as Internet Explorer).
- Click Continue to this website.
- Enter in your Woods Way (firstname.lastname) username and password (student ID#)and click “Login”.