Vista and Windows 7 Manual Configuration
- Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Network and Internet >> Network and Sharing Center
- On the left hand side, click on Manage Wireless Networks
- Click Manage Wireless Networks
- Click Add
- Click “Manually Create a Network Profile”
- Enter the following information:
Click “Change connection settings”
Open the Security tab
Click the Settings button
Uncheck Validate server certificate.
Click the Configure button
Uncheck “Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any)
Click OK again under “Protected EAP Properties”
Click OK again under “WWU Wireless Network Properties”
Click Close under Manually connect to a wireless network.
Click the bubble on the bottom right hand side of the page.
- Network Name: WWU Wireless
- Security Type: WPA2 Enterprise
- Encryption Type: AES
Enter your username/password under Network Authentication.
You should now be connected.