- Buy your Textbooks
- Class Cancellations
- Class Representative Login & Responsibilities
- Directions to all sites
- Graduate Catalog
- Graduate Schedules
- Graduate Syllabus
- Grades & Transcripts
- Library Resources
- Technical Support
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Undergraduate Schedules
- Undergraduate Syllabus
Undergraduate Class Representative Login
Login below with your Owlnet ID number to view information about your cohort.
The expectations of the class representative are as follows:
In charge of contacting the facilitator of the next class to see what is expected of cohort members on the first night of class. This should be done on the 2nd to the last week of the current class so that the information can be reported back to classmates the last night of the current class. To locate this information please follow these instructions: Log on the William Woods website. Point to the Academics tab. A drop down menu will appear. Click on Evening Programs (under Academic Areas), scroll down to Class Representative login and Responsibilities (under Current Students) and click on it. Enter your Student ID number (this is your Owlnet ID number). When you enter this number it will list your cohort's program courses, along with instructors and thier contact information.
Timely return (within two weeks of class completion) of the completed Student End-of-Course Surveys. At the end of each class the forms should be filled out, collected and returned to the university. (You are provided postage paid return envelopes for this.)
To be the "contact person" who distributes information to cohort members from WWU/Graduate College and vice versa. (Ex. Inclement weather/class cancellations, classroom issues, any type of questions or concerns in general.)
Timely dissemination of the information provided by the Graduate College office (revised class lists, location change, announcements, syllabi etc.).
Timely notification to the Graduate College office of announcements and issues affecting the cohort, class, facilitator etc.
Retrieve My Owlnet Password
- Go to the WWU website and click on the Owlnet link (upper right-hand corner) or visit https://owlnet.williwamwoods.edu
- Click on Retrieve My Owlnet Password on the Home menu
- Fill in the form with the appropriate information and click the Submit button. Your Owlnet Username is your six-digit student ID number. Be sure to read the instructions provided.
- Once the form has been submitted, the password will appear. A notification will be sent to the email associated with the Owlnet account that the password has been accessed. If you receive this email and did not submit this form, contact the WWU Helpdesk at 573.592.4224 from 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday.
If you need assistance please contact:
Education Class Representatives:
Diane Abbott, Coordinator of Program Support: Education
Business Class Representatives:
Janice Tate, Administrative Assistance to the Dean and Vice President of Graduate College