Graduates & Others of Last Decade (GOLD)
What is the William Woods University Graduates & Others of Last Decade (GOLD) Program?
GOLD, formerly referred to as the "Young Alumni Association," is a program that allows alumni of the past 10 years to take advantage of unrestricted giving opportunities, while providing benefits that keep them engaged with their alma mater and making a difference in current students' lives.
Who should consider participating?
You should consider membership in GOLD if you would like to make a difference, stay connected to The Woods, and you understand that gifts of any size to WWU, as a nonprofit, are important. GOLD members understand that tuition pays for only a portion of the cost of providing an education to undergraduates at William Woods. Previous donors have made it possible for programs such as LEAD to provide awards that make tuition more affordable. These individuals have made scholarships, campus improvements, and the construction of every building on campus possible.
Benefits and ways to participate in the WWU Loyalty Fund
- Your unrestricted gift enables vast opportunities for current students as part of the Loyalty Fund.
- You, as a GOLD donor, receive a yearly appreciation gift for continued support.
- You are eligible to become a President's Club Giving Society member at the Coalition Level with all the benefits at the Committee Level for gifts of $250 or more.
- GOLD members are listed in the annual Donor Honor Roll in The Woods magazine.
- Gifts to WWU, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.