What are the tax benefits of making a gift?
- Gifts to William Woods University are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
- When you make a gift, an acknowledgment letter will be sent to you in the mail. Please keep this letter as a receipt for your records.
- Bequests and trusts are gifts that offer significant tax benefits.
What payment methods can I use to make my gift?
- Credit card gifts can be made over the phone by calling Peggy McGrew at 573.592.1128. MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and VISA are accepted.
- Gifts can be made online via credit/debit card.
- Checks may be made payable to "William Woods University" and mailed to:
William Woods University
Attn: University Advancement
One University Avenue
Fulton, MO 65251-1098
- Inquiries regarding donating horses to the university should be made to the chair of the Equestrian Science Division at 573.592.4280 or via email.
Can I make a gift in memory of a friend or loved one?
- Gifts in memory of a friend or loved one can be sent to William Woods University, Att: University Advancement, One University Avenue, Fulton, MO 65251-1098.
- Please include a note indicating the name of the person the gift is in memory of..., i.e., "In memory of _______________."
- Memorial gifts can also be made online via credit/debit card.
- The family of the person being honored will receive notification of memorial gifts received.
Can I obtain a copy of William Wood's annual report?
- The University does not publish an annual report. However, an annual donor honor roll is published in the fall issue of The Woods magazine.
- The annual donor honor roll includes gifts received during the prior fiscal year -- July 1 through June 30.
For information regarding Giving
contact Peggy McGrew at 573.592.1128 or via email.