Donor Honor Roll
What is the Donor Honor Roll?
An annual Donor Honor Roll is published in the fall/winter issue of The Woods magazine as a means of thanking you for choosing to support William Woods University. The annual Donor Honor Roll includes gifts (including payments of pledges) received during the prior fiscal year, beginning July 1 and ending June 30.
Gifts received after June 30 are added to the following year's Donor Honor Roll.
How do I make the list?
When you make a gift of any size, you will receive an acknowledgment letter in the mail. You should keep this letter as a receipt for tax purposes. You will also be listed on the Donor Honor Roll as a public expression of our appreciation. Pledge payments received during the fiscal year are included in the Donor Honor Roll listing for the fiscal year in which they are received.
Benefits of the Donor Honor Roll:
- You receive public recognition of your generous support
- You receive the personal satisfaction that comes from making a gift
- You demonstrate leadership, compassion, and commitment to WWU's mission
- Your gift encourages your peers to also make a gift
- You may ask that your gift be listed anonymously, if you choose