William Woods University, as an institution participating in Title IV federal financial aid programs, is required to disclose specific information to prospective students. If you have questions regarding any of the information provided on this page, please contact the Office of Institutional Research.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining:
- Emily Horstman, Director of Recruitment
Financial Aid Information
Completion or Graduation Rates Information
- Dr. Paul Sturgis, Director of Institutional Research
Safety Policies and Crime Statistics
- Mike Wills, Director of Residential Life & Security
Student Financial Assistance
Need-based aid includes Pell Grants, SEOG, Subsidized Stafford Loans, Perkins Loans, Access Missouri Grant and work study.
Non-need-based aid includes institutional scholarships, Missouri Bright Flight Scholarship, Unsubsidized Stafford Loans, and campus employment.
Financial aid is renewed based on satisfactory academic progress, unless otherwise noted.
Financial aid is disbursed to their student account on a semester basis.
You may find a more complete description of the Federal aid programs at http://studentaid.ed.gov.
Students interested in study aboard programs, may receive federal financial aid. Hours taken through a study aboard program will be considered enrollment for the purpose of applying for federal financial aid.
Disclosure Regarding Education Loans
Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
Preferred Lender Lists
General Institutional Information
Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
College Navigator Links
Price of Attendance
- Traditional Undergraduate Residential Tuition and Fees
- Traditional Undergraduate Commuter Tuition and Fees
- Traditional Undergraduate Course Fees
- Traditional Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition and Fees - Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Tuition and Fees - Master of Education
- Graduate Tuition and Fees - Doctorate in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Tuition and Fees - Education Specialist
- Online Tuition and Fees
- Additional Costs and Fees
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Accreditation, Recognition, and Memberships
- Contact the Higher Learning Commission
- Contact the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Council on Social Work Education Accreditation Information
- Contact the Council on Social Work Education
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Approved Program List (PDF)
- Contact the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
Career and Job Placement Services
University Complaint Policy
Health and Safety
Campus Security Policies and Crime Statistics
Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
Student Body Diversity
Information regarding student body diversity including the percentage of enrolled, full-time students in the following categories: male, female, self-identified members of a major racial or ethnic group, and Federal Pell Grant recipients may be obtained by contacting Dr. Paul Sturgis, Director of Institutional Research, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Voter Registration
Student who are interested in registering for federal or state elections may register at http://registertovote.org/index.html.