Assistant Professor, Performing Arts
Areas of Expertise:
- Stage Combat
- Scenic Design
- Film Design
- Performance Technique
- Theatre History
- Master of Arts in Theatre Arts, California State University, Los Angeles, Calif., 1981
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, Drury University, Springfield Mo., 1977
- Faculty member, William Woods University, 1982 to present
- Artistic Director of Theatre at William Woods University
- Four seasons with Starlight Theatre in Kansas City, Mo.
- Television and movie credits include: "Star Trek: The Movie," "1941," "Blade Runner," "Superman," "The Waltons," "Little House on the Prairie," "Dukes of Hazzard," "Charlie's Angels," "M*A*S*H," "Fantasy Island," and "The Carol Burnett Show."
- Chair of the Missouri Theatre Council
Honors and/or Awards
- Received the Judith Rethwisch Outstanding Theatre Educator Award, 1998
- Selected by the Missouri State Thespian organization to direct the 2004 all-state high school production.
- Distinguished Service Award (14 years) from Missouri Girls State
- Alpha Phi Teacher of the Year Award 1999
- Member of the Educational Theatre Association
- Member of the United States Institute of Theatre Technology
- Past member of the Society of the American Fight Directors and Choreographers
- Member of the National Association of Schools of Theatre
Share this page: