Associate Professor, Special Education
Areas of Expertise:
- Special Education
- Differentiated Instruction
- Experiential Learning
- Ph.D. in school psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo., 1992
- M.S. in clinical psychology, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kan., 1978
- B.S.E. in psychology and special education, Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, Mo., 1976
- B.A. in history, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kan., 1968
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, William Woods University, 2006-
- Director of clinical and ancillary service and director of the Resource Center of Deafness, Missouri School for the Deaf, 1985-2006
- Adjunct professor of William Woods University, 1993-2006
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Missouri Association of School Psychologists (MASP) President, 1989-90
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
Honors and/or Awards
- Truman Ingle Memorial Award, Missouri School for the Deaf, 2006
- Life time Achievement Award, Missouri Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, 2006
- Phelps, LeAdella & Ensor, Allan. "Concurrent Validity of the WISC-R using Deaf Norms and the Hiskey-Nebraska," Psychology in the Schools.
- Phelps, LeAdelle & Ensor, Allan. "Comparison of Performance by Sex of Deaf Children on the WISC-R," Psychology in the Schools.
- Ensor, Allan & Phelps, LeAdelle, "Gender Differences on the WAIS-R with Young Deaf Adults," Journal of Rehabilitation of the Deaf, January.
- Ensor, Allan & Koller, James, "Effects of the Method of Repeated Readings on the Reading Fluency of Deaf Adolescents", The Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education.
Share this page: