Assistant Professor, Physics
Areas of Expertise:
- Medical Imaging
- Deformable Image Registration
- Ph.D., Physics, Utah State University
- B.S., Physics, Brigham Young University
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- Missouri Association of Physics Teachers
- Missouri Academy of Science
- American Physical Society
- Sigma Pi Sigma
Honors and/or Awards
- National Physics Honor Society
- NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship
- V.P. Hart, and T.E. Doyle, “Simulation of diffuse photon migration in tissue by a Monte Carlo method derived from the optical scattering of spheroids,” Applied Optics 52, 25 (2013).
- V.P. Hart, T.E. Doyle, M.J. Taylor, B.L. Carruth, P.-D. Pautet, and Y. Zhao, “Tomographic reconstruction of mesospheric airglow using 2-station ground-based image measurements,” Applied Optics 51, 7 (2012).
- T.E. Doyle, R.E. Factor, C.L. Ellefson, K.M. Sorensen, B.J. Ambrose, J.B. Goodrich, V.P. Hart, S.C. Jensen, H. Patel, and L.A. Neumayer, “High-frequency ultrasound for intraoperative margin assessments in breast conservation surgery: a feasibility study,” BMC Cancer 11, 444 (2011).
- Ill-conditioned inverse problems
- Optimization problems
- Image reconstruction
- Sparse tomography
Share this page: