Kemper Kids Art Camp: Session II, Art Around the World
Monday Jul 17, 2017 10:00 AM - Jul 21, 2017 03:00 PM
Children in mid-Missouri will have an opportunity to explore their creativity at the Kemper Kids Summer Art Camp at William Woods University. The camp allows youngsters to explore their artistic side through fun activities.
Intended for children K-8th grade, the camp will be hosted in the Gladys Woods Kemper Center for the Arts. Three, five-day sessions will be offered from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The second session, Art Around the World, will be held July 17-21 and will focus on how art is expressed by other cultures around the globe. Campers will create masks, paintings, and other objects inspired by those cultures.
Youngsters can choose to attend one or all of these sessions.
Registration form and payment may be dropped off at Kemper Arts Center between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday-Friday until June 10. It also can be mailed to Nicole Petrescu, Mildred Cox Gallery, William Woods University, One University Ave., Fulton, MO 65251.
- $175 per session: Includes all arts and crafts materials, camp t-shirt, daily snacks and drinks. Additional sessions and second child in same family: $150/week. After the first session is purchased, any additional session will qualify for the discounted $150 rate.
- WWU employees: $150/session. Additional sessions and second child in same family: $100.
- 10% discount applies to payments received before May 12, 2017
- Lunch is available, per request for $10.00 day. Requests must be made in writing 10 days before the beginning of the camp session
- Before and after care may be provided, per request, for $5/hour, 8 - 10 a.m. and 3 - 5 p.m. Requests must be made in writing 10 days before the beginning of the camp session.